Sunday 30 September 2012

USE BIG IMAGE OF AK47 IN FACEBOOK CHAT|AK47 EMOTION


bigak47smileyfacebookIf you are in search og big facebook smileys to use in facebook chat then you are at the right place cause before I tell you how to add big ak47 smiley in facebook chat let me tell you that there are still different morebig Fb smileys to check out:

New Faces on Facebook chat september 2012.

New Facebook Big chat Smileys


Use the Following code in your facebook chat box to get the big smiley of AK 47 emotion in facebook chat. 
                                               Note:Remove <br/> from the code
Hope you will like this Ak47 Emotion for facebook chat.

6 comments:

  1. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. Happy jump

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.
    Digital Marketing Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here.
    death clock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. Pistol Kits AR9

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. facebook ads tips

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliantly insightful catch a cheating partner. If only it was as easy to implement some of the solutions as it was to read and nod my head at each of your points

    ReplyDelete

How To Hack Saved Password In Firefox ?

In my previous post i had posted two tutorials on How to hack google chrome saved password ?  and More simple way to hack google chrom...